Noticias y actualidad
TEGoVA. AEVIU | 17/05/2014
At the General Assembly gathered in Oslo on May 16, 2014, the members re-elected to the Board for a three year term, the following member associations:
- ASOCIATIA NAŢIONALĂ A EVALUATORILOR AUTORIZAŢI DIN ROMÂNIA (ANEVAR) - National Association of Romanian Valuers
- INSTITUTE OF REVENUES RATING AND VALUATION (IRRV)
- POLSKA FEDERACJA STOWARZYSZEN RZECZOZNAWCÓW MAJATKOWYCH (PFSRM) - The Polish Federation of Valuers' Associations (PFVA)
- VERBAND DEUTSCHER PFANDBRIEFBANKEN e.V. (vdp) - Association of German Pfandbrief Banks
and elected to the Board for a three year term, the following member associations:
- ASSOCIATION FRANCAISE DES SOCIÉTÉS D'EXPERTISE IMMOBILIÈRE (AFREXIM) - French Association of Property Valuation Companies
- ASSOCIAZIONE SOCIETÀ DI VALUTAZIONI IMMOBILIARI PER LE BANCHE (ASSOVIB) - Association of Property Valuation Companies for the Banking Sector
- NACIONALNO UDRUZENJE PROCENITELJA SRBIJE (NUPS) - National Association of Valuers of Serbia (NAVS)
- ΣΥΛΛΟΓΟΣ ΕΚΤΙΜΗΤΩΝ ΕΛΛΑΔΟΣ (ΣEKE) - Association of Greek Valuers (AVAG)
The General Assembly elected by unanimity as Chairman of the Board of TEGoVA the POLSKA FEDERACJA STOWARZYSZEN RZECZOZNAWCÓW MAJATKOWYCH (PFSRM) - The Polish Federation of Valuers' Associations (PFVA) represented by Krzysztof Grzesik, for a term of three years.
Krzysztof Grzesik FRICS REV
About Krzysztof Grzesik
Krzysztof Grzesik is a chartered surveyor, Polish qualified valuer and a Recognised European Valuer with over 35 years’ experience as a property consultant in the UK and mainland Europe. In the UK he first worked for several years as a valuation surveyor at the UK Government's Valuation Office and then as a partner of Kinney & Green, chartered surveyors in the City of London.
In 1991 he set up the real estate services arm of Price Waterhouse in Poland and was also involved in agency and property consultancy work in the Czech Republic, Hungary and Russia. In 1997 he joined Healey & Baker (Cushman & Wakefield) as a partner, and in 2000 he became managing partner of King Sturge Poland. In 2004, Krzysztof established property valuation and advisory firm Polish Properties Sp. z o.o. in Warsaw.
Krzysztof Grzesik is a past chairman RICS Europe and former chairman of the RICS Continental Europe Standards Board. He is the International Representative of the Polish Federation of Valuers' Associations (PFVA) and sits on the Polish Valuation Standards Commission.